Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Now where did I put my lucky charms?!

My grand-mother was born and raised in Ireland so I guess that makes me legitimately one eighth Irish!
This means two things... when I go to work/school drunk today no one is allowed to judge me and I MUST wear green shoes! Both of these items will be done in the name of heritage :-)


If you don't own green shoes you should probably get on that because apart from fun tacky t-shirts you can only wear one day a week, they are the best way to flash some green.

Need some St-Patty's bling? No problem. These 4 1/2 inch Alexander McQueen peep toes are perfect for evoking your inner Gaga. They feature a hidden platform for added comfort and the upper vamp and toe feature small crystals.









Not feeling Gaga? But going out tonight? Jazz up your jeans with these super cute (and affordable) green patent leather peep toe shoe named Dahlia by Promiscuous. The cork heel makes them sweet...the cutouts and straps make them sexy.




Lucky enough to go somewhere fancy for St-Patty's? No problem. The stalked bow is both feminine and flirty. These Acid green Pura Lopez   satin sling backs are perfect. 




Plan on getting completely FUBAR'd on St-Patty's day? Perhaps flats are better for you. Try these adorable metallic green Odessa flats by Gabriella Rocha.

No comments:

Post a Comment