Monday, February 1, 2010

2010 Grammys get the mediocre fashion award!






Never mind the shoes for a moment... this year's Grammy fashions were sad. It's like everyone gave up or lost a bet and was forced to waer whatever peice of crap their stylist drunkenly handed them!
I mean I get it.. I guess. When we think of hot red carpet fashions the Grammys pale in comparison to the Oscars or the Golden Globes but couldn't artists make an effort?!


The Good....

Ok so it's a little ice-capades...but it's cute (and she has killer legs). Lea Michele~ Actor on Glee


















Classic and gorgeous from from head to toe! She looks like a yummy vanilla desert!
Keri Hilson~ Recording Artist              








One word... Hot! From her sexy hair and smokey eyes to those awesome red shoes Mrs. Miller gets an A+ Marisa Miller~ Victoria's Secret Model














When you're this hot you don't need a last name I guess... These two are oozing with style! I am a sucker for sequents! Usher & Mya~ Recording Artists                                                         
The Bad...

Remember my sequent comment? I sort of take it back! In my defence I would argue that Katy's dress is more or less covered in fish scales... and much like China town on a hot sunny afternoon... it stinks! As for her financĂ©... I don't know what to say. He looks like a douchebag action figure complete with check hair! Katy Perry & Russell Brand                                                   









Neko Neko Neko.... I like you... and unlike most of the people at the Grammys you have talent. Sadly your voice is not going to help you! Did you even brush your hair today? 
Neko Case~ Recording Artist






So I don't watch Jersey Shore but I still can't escape the hot orange hobbit mess that is Snooki. It's not that what she is wearing is completely horrible... but it's the Grammys, not club night in the Bronx! Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi~ Jersey Shore













The Ugly...

Wow Marilyn Manson looks like shit! Oh wait... it's Lady Gaga! I am not even gonna bother insulting this outfit, instead I am disappointed in Gaga... you're weird we get it... now get over yourself would you? All for all of you who say she is original and I  should give Gaga the tranny love she so deserves, I got two words... Cher & Bjork! They did weird first and better.  Lady Gaga~ Recording Artist














This dress defies explanation... Twitter dress?! Sweet Jesus!                         Imogen Heap~ Recording Artist
















Since her music career is going nowhere, Ciara has become a struggling dominatix! Ciara~ Recording Artist















I like Rihanna and she has had a rough year but this dress, hair and makeup are abominations! Come to think of it her style has been going down the toilet for months. How many bird's died for this?!  Rihanna~ Recording Artist

2 comments:

  1. ooooh. yes Bjork and Cher do it...but everyone is emulating Gaga now. look at all those sequins and shoulder pads that are popping up lately! The dress above is awesome. Did you see what ELSE she wore through the night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Niki, I would be disappointed if Gaga showed up in something that didn't look like it was assembled by patients in a mental ward. We expect things of certain celebs, like Dita Von Tesse, I expect full on retro glamour and she doesn't disappoint (I've seen pics of her grocery shopping, she never does jeans and a sweat shirt) Lady Gaga, I expect bat-shit crazy. The Grammy's should be full of edge and risk taking. I'd much rather see a parade of Bjork-swan dresses then boring Jennifer Aniston black dresses.

    ReplyDelete