Saturday, February 27, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! Now pass me my Mastercard!

Canada is kicking ass at the Olympics! Sure the Americans have more metals but we have more gold and this weekend we are going to finish off by taking Gold in hockey. Do I care are about hockey? Fuck no? Do I care about the Olympics? Even less... but I do love gold shoes so this ladies and gentlemen is my transition... Enjoy! Oh and Go Canada Go!

Between soakers, getting sprayed by passing cars and salt covered jeans, I think we can all agree that slush is possibly the worst thing in the world.  But with Gold Wellies I could maybe learn to love this evil snow/rain mix! Le Chameau Iris Rubber Boots, $119.95



I actually own these flats in black and they are ridiculously comfortable. Jasspeer by Madden Girl $49.90

I am a sucker for shiny/sparkly things... so I squealed like a little schoolgirl when I stumbled on these gold glittery patent leather pumps by Marc Jacob, $183.69



Speaking of shiny Jimmy Choo has dozens of amazing shiny gold patent leather shoes... these gold mirror shoes are gorgeous,  $679.99


And if vintage is more your thing, check out these cute distressed Ginlane Mary Jane pumps by Jessica Simpson, $59.90

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you know I like shiny things. Love the distressed Mary Janes.

    ReplyDelete