Friday, February 12, 2010

RIP Mr. McQueen

I was shocked this morning to hear that one of my favourite designers Alexander McQueen died today.
The circumstances of his death are still unknown but the 40 year old designer has had a rough few days after the death of his mother last week.

His designs were edgy, unique, and oozed of confidence... The fashion world will miss you :-(

Shall I shop in your honour?! Me thinks yes!

 



I heart equestrian inspired styles and this Horse Shoe Tote Bag is gorgeous! Does anyone have $1600 they can lend me? Please?








You can't go wrong with electric blue patent leather  peep toe shoes (bonus points for having a conned heel)! These shoes are hawt!







Another peep toe but since it's Valentine's Day in two days (and my hubby's birthday today) I thought it was fitting that this shoe features a heart shaped peep toe. Also I am a sucker for details like the yellow sole... no can really see it but I'll know it's there :-)


Last but not least the Union Jack Skull Clutch... weird, dark, and deliciously wonderful. Enjoy



2 comments:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

    Odessa Flats

    ReplyDelete